So, I l cleaned up my portfolio. Sold my trades and concentrated on high growth stocks.
- Tesla Inc (TSLA) – 54 shares at average cost of $188/share (+252.46%)
- Square Inc (SQ) – 28 shares at average cost of $92/share (+155.06%)
- NIO Limited (NIO) – 75 shares at average cost of $11/share (+322.10%)
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) – 400 shares at average cost of $4.09/share (+74.45%)
- Lemonade Inc (LMND) – 18 shares at average cost of $72/share (+48.05%)
- Celsius Holdings (CELH) – 50 shares at average cost of $32.7/share (+19.76%)
- Palantir Technologies Inc (PLTR) – 70 shares at average cost of $21.78/share (+19.42%)
- AquaBounty Technologies (AQB) – 200 shares at average cost of $6.90/share (+17.54%)
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp II (BFT) – 50 shares at average cost of $12.8/share (+8.83%)
- Intel Corporation (INTC) – 16 shares at average cost of $48/share (-2.55%)
- Pershing Square Tontine Holdings (PSTH) – 50 shares at average cost of $25.9/share (-3.28%)
- H20 Innovation Inc (HEOV) – 550 shares at average cost of AUD2.135/share (-5.87%)
Lemonade (LMND): I bought Lemonade very early on. Averaged down on it and was RED on it for a few weeks. It finally started moving when there was a spike of interest in this company and I’m quite satisfied with the gains from this position.
NanoDimension (NNDM) : I did talk about NNDM in a previous article. After further DD, I bought it and has been green so far. It’s currently at $7.15/share. Will definitely hold my position and probably double down when the company makes another direct offering.
AquaBounty (AQB) : Another company that I was eyeing other than NNDM but I needed to do more DD before I could talk about it. Another high growth company under $10. It dipped from $9.16/share and I saw the opportunity to begin a position on it. Currently up by a couple hundred dollars and I’m satisfied.
Intel Corp (INTC) : A fun swing trade. Could’ve sold when it hit $52+ BUT I missed it because I was out with some friends on that night. So… I’mma wait it out until I can exit out with a good profit since I am very certain Intel will recover overtime or over some news about a new chip architecture.
SPACs (FTSH and BFT) : A huge trend recently. As you can see, I decided to add 2 SPACs in my portfolio. I’ll be posting an article next week to talk about SPACs and how they can be a huge high growth instrument in your portfolio.
(This article was originally posted on 19/12/2020)